Truth Hurts - Poem by Lily Espinosa
There can never be another 'us'
Not now theres 'you and her, ' 'me and him'
And as i sit,
I wonder why,
Why i always have to cry.
This was my decision wasn't it?
I thought that we should end,
So who am i to stay bitter?
To wish that you'd leave her for me?
I can wish all i want,
Cry all i want,
Regret all i want,
This is just one mistake, of many more that i have to make.
Comments about Truth Hurts by Lily Espinosa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: truth
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl