Turmoil - Poem by Naomi Hartnell
Like a hurricane,
In your soul,
Knocking your emotions,
In a turmoil.
Upheaving your bitterness,
Reminiscing your past,
Evil words the script,
Your enemies the cast.
Blocked from minds view,
Away from heartaches path,
Hiding what you've been through,
How much longer,
Can you last?
Comments about Turmoil by Naomi Hartnell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl