Turmoil In Sex - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
No man thinks he doesn’t deserve
The woman he’s eager to have.
No woman thinks she doesn’t deserve
The man whom she desires to retain.
Comments about Turmoil In Sex by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl