Two Friends - Poem by JoJo Bean
I never had one person
that I could call a friend.
One who would stick by your side
until the bitter end.
How lucky was this happening
that one day the sun shone through
the deepest, darkest day
I met not one but two.
Two friends have I today now.
To share all of my woes.
To pick me up when I am down
and protect me as I grow.
6 March 2007
Comments about Two Friends by JoJo Bean
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl