Two Sides - Poem by Diana González
Love can be both good and bad
Just like everything else, love has two sides
You can't have one without the other
Why is life set like this?
Why does love sometimes bring permanent damage and scars?
When it is thought of like heaven on earth and only beauty
When love isn't completely perfect because it has flaws just like everything else?
Comments about Two Sides by Diana González
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl