Edward Kofi Louis
Two Towns - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Two Towns! !
Here and there,
Brown like your crown!
Own the truth,
Down the lane with your works.
Leading the ways!
Here and there;
With the muse of the sky.
Comments about Two Towns by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl