Two Way Action - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Someone to ride on, and someone to toe to,
Someone to lean on, and someone to play,
Someone to admire, and someone to despise,
Some to sway on, and someone to obey to,
One longs for alike, else one is in disarray.
Comments about Two Way Action by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl