Unawnsewerd Questions - Poem by Amy Kerswell
A load of questions not answed.
A lot of wondering why.
Will I ever get the answers I seek?
Will I ever no why.
Why did they rape me.?
Why did they abuse me.?
Why the hell pick on me?
Will I ever understand?
I can never comprehend
Why and how one could
Do such a vile thing.
Mabey I'll never really no.
But would I really want to no?
I wish I could have my questions answered
Wish I could now know why.
I doubt I'll get my answers.
Its just another thing to accept
That no matter how long I wait
I probaly never will no.
So now I must find a way
To deal with things.
And accept that however long
However long I wait I'll neve no
Comments about Unawnsewerd Questions by Amy Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl