Amy Louise Kerswell
Unbrakeable Chains - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
These chains around me are all but unbrakable.
They leed my to self distrution.
But still I cant brake these chains.
The chains of depression.
They are wrapped around me tight as tight.
I Hate these chains.
As they pull me down.
These chains bring me to my knees.
Never braking never losening.
These chains are the demon from afar.
These chains have put me in selfdestruct.
The chains pressed the buttons long ago.
These chains will never brake.
Never brake untill I've met my end.
Comments about Unbrakeable Chains by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl