Amy Louise Kerswell
Victimized - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I have been victimized.
I was in a fight that was not a fair fight.
I did not ask for the fight I lost.
But there is no shame in losing such fights.
I long to reach the stage of surviviour.
I long to leave the past behind me.
But hard as I try I cant let go.
I look back with hate.
I look forward with despare.
With in days of sadness.
Comments about Victimized by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl