Uncommended, And A Name - Poem by james watkin
Uncommended, and a name
Once aired 'twould dissipate
Til with gilding mourned back down
On plaque to compensate.
Unadmired, and a life-road
Once glanced down sure to fade
Til wreath-tossing for its mucks'
Comments about Uncommended, And A Name by james watkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl