Undefineable - Poem by Mary Wiede
God is undefinable and Jesus is the Son.
With Him any war may be won.
Spiritual warfare: battle within. Honestly there is no spin.
Truth is true, while deception is lies.
We'll make it through the darkest days
Beyond any of the enemy's lies.
Comments about Undefineable by Mary Wiede
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl