Bernard Snyder Poems
- 'Without You' The love songs I used to sing for you now just...
- 'Why I Love You' I love you because you're the other ...
- 'Swimming With A Shark' She tried to warn me right from the...
- 'Behind The Smile' I've always known she was taken but ...
- 'Broken Pieces' Sometimes we sort through the shattered ...
- 'A Lonely Rose' Something must've happened over time no one ...
- 'You' </>I've sailed around the world twice
Writing poetry has always been one of my favorite hobbies. After reading poems early on by the likes of William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe, and Langston Hughes, just to name a few, I became fascinated with the art. I wanted the world to read my material with hopes, they'd find mine entertaining as well. I'm not sure how far I can go with this, but as long as I continue to live, I will always have a reason to write. Hopefully, my love and passion for the art is exemplified in my writing! Please check out my first published book 'A Part Of Me' vol.1, which was published in April 2009 at Amazon.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'Get Your Mind Right'Life.
'You won't ever find a perfect person. There isn't such a thing. However, you will meet people that will treat you right, do all the right things, and might even b...
The love songs I used to sing for you
now just seem like shattered words,
the white doves that followed us along the beaches
now seem like ordinary birds,
the sunshine doesn't seem as bright anymore
the moonlight seem to have lost it's glow,
the ocean I once thought was so smooth and romantic
now has an unusual flow,
the raindrops we used to listen to
no longer has that pleasant tone,
nothing seems to be what it used to
since you've been gone,
I've tried everything I could think of
but nothing's the same without you
I just want to enjoy the ...