Under Control - Poem by Chan Mongol
Islam, Rashid, John, Paul
Do sins but go to the Temple!
Name holders of Greek, Persian
Extremists as Christian, Musleman!
They abuse children, animal
And teach you about heaven, hell!
Forbidden sex and charm
They are too much too firm!
But still believe in Allah, God
Nothing changed in such an accord!
Hypocrisy and arrogance in them
We are bad guys that they frame!
They kill own pets, eat their flesh
Anywhere we go, see their clash!
Aggressors say that they are right
For Allah, God they have to fight!
Stained hands with defeated warriors
Record themselves as Heroes, superiors!
Good or bad, we have to be under control
In vain myth, rule, State, mosque, temple!
Comments about Under Control by Chan Mongol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda