Be Yourself - Poem by Chan Mongol
Trust yourself and have faith in you
Bullies can't hurt you, they are few!
Why fear! Be smart and take my note
Nobody ever sees you when you vote!
Don't disclose it and protect privacy
Nakedness is a shame and messy!
Do not discriminate on religion, color
Try keeping your sentiment higher!
Culture, character all are already in you
Born as the human, don't add anything new!
A believer or nonbeliever, doesn't a matter
You are on your own, just a go getter!
Temples and leaders never gave peace
Everyday, be yourself without their thesis!
Comments about Be Yourself by Chan Mongol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl