Understandings - Poem by Oropher Tîwele
Sometimes I’m misunderstood.
You talk like I understand what your saying.
Sometimes I’m at a loss for words and thoughts.
I’m afraid to lose you because of a misunderstanding.
You are very special to me as I hope I am to you.
I know you don’t understand me, nor do I understand you one hundred percent.
Together we can make our misunderstandings, UNDERSTANDINGS!
Comments about Understandings by Oropher Tîwele
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda