Lawrence S. Pertillar
Undesirable But Required - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If a stubbornness kept,
Has led one...
With a back up against a brick wall?
Hopefully the humiliation is what's needed,
To get those eyeballs in that head...
Stretched as wide as possible.
Clarity in most cases,
Has to be experienced and delivered...
As a customized occurrence,
Personally felt to get full effect.
And needing no further explanation,
To achieve an undesirable but required end result.
Comments about Undesirable But Required by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl