Unfair- (Highschool Poetry) - Poem by Coreena Dejesus
Lighting bolts of trust,
Flashing striking fear.
Emotions are at a must,
With a dropp of a tear,
Feelings of caring,
Love is still there,
The emotions are tearing,
Pain is just unfair.
Comments about Unfair- (Highschool Poetry) by Coreena Dejesus
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl