Not Long Left
Universal Sufferings - Poem by Not Long Left
If Pain and suffering is universal
then why is it I feel so alone
I am part of a dress rehersal
whilst the audience are still at home.
On this stage of untold suffering
I plead for your empathy
Yet I hear nothing but the mumblings
of my own selfish agonies.
So I shall now lower the curtains
For this I know now for certain
Pain is too often felt by all
And for that they do not hear me call.
Comments about Universal Sufferings by Not Long Left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda