Not Long Left
Unknown Kingdom - Poem by Not Long Left
Not yet have I mastered you,
I look around,
and you surround me.
Unmastered, untrained, untouched.
I can hear you thundering agaisnt
this man made mechanical wonder.
You have the power,
and you have the freedom.
in my dreams I roam your kingdom.
Upon my death,
release me into your home
where my spirit shall forever roam.
Comments about Unknown Kingdom by Not Long Left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda