Unseen Friend Part 1 - Poem by marty sires
Although you are a friend of mine
and letters we exchange,
I wouldnt know you on the streets,
and doesnt that seem strange?
You hold a place with in my life,
unusaul and unique.
We share ideas and special dreams,
and still we do not speak.
I picture what ive seen of you,
perhaps you picture me,
an intriguing game for both of us
for some one we cant see.
So for this friendship we possess,
we owe this mail a debt,
perhaps the charm lies in the fact
that we have never me.
Comments about Unseen Friend Part 1 by marty sires
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl