Lawrence S. Pertillar
Until An Urgent Need Confessed - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Everyone seems to request less government,
In their lives.
Until Mother Nature comes along to remind them,
Every aspect of their lives the government is present.
And has more of an affect than their closest relative,
Can apply with such effect to go unnoticed.
Or a friend now and then who may disappoint,
Until an urgent need confessed has been expressed.
And can not be avoided.
No matter who thinks a voting with a choice,
For them will make a difference.
'Why are they taking so long...
Without my needs being immediately addressed? '
Comments about Until An Urgent Need Confessed by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye