Untitled (Ii) (1992) - Poem by Patrick Wescott
What do you see when you see a wall?
A barricade that blocks you,
or a surface to be decorated?
(and in itself a decoration)
The later is what he sees.
When the end comes,
will anyone know?
Or will our souls continue this game,
only on a different level?
He will be there to tell you.
Take a chance, dare to get close,
he will show you things
youve only imagined,
or seen in a movie played by actors.
Dare to be curious, he isn't crazy,
He just lives life as if every step
could be his last.
Comments about Untitled (Ii) (1992) by Patrick Wescott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda