Edward Kofi Louis
Uprightly 2 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Hands free of holding bribes;
Your eyes will see the beauty of the glory of the truth! !
Broad rivers and streams,
Peace and love to all mankind;
Without hatred and war.
Comments about Uprightly 2 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl