Sally Plumb Plumb
Upside Down - Poem by Sally Plumb Plumb
The river seems deep,
could I drown in it?
The sky is asleep,
shall I rest in it?
If the tree is alive
will I grow with it?
When the road wanders on
can I travel forever?
Comments about Upside Down by Sally Plumb Plumb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl