Lawrence S. Pertillar
Used Meat - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
No matter where she squats her twat.
It still manages to stink.
Just like the mind she has,
That's on the brink!
She's a pitiful piece of used meat.
And she still tries to give it away!
On any shore she whores.
Comments about Used Meat by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl