Lawrence S. Pertillar
Viagralust - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If the thickness of my lifts
Were not assisted by porno...
Would your eyes twinkle as bright?
And a passionate night!
You now have such a viagralust...
You make me wonder
What is done when I am away!
I remember the days of your faking.
Back when you said my performances,
Were then heartbreaking!
And just 'okay'!
Now I notice more pills are used.
And new sox appearing I do not use!
I think there is a clue or two to 'boot'...
When you are forgetting I wear a 9
And not a 12 or 15 inch shoe!
Comments about Viagralust by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl