RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Vibrant Depths - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
An incessant and intense rhythm taking this mind into vibrant
depths of an interior spiritual life that lifts soul and spirit
into realms of heavenly beauty.
Nondescript sensations climbing higher into heights of an in-
terior atmosphere where nothing can mar or interfere with the
sacred blessedness of the Divine and His presence.
It's where all is peaceful, serene, tranquil, traveling out-
side this earthly life where miracles are always being per-
formed for those on earth who pray for them.
Comments about Vibrant Depths by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda