Lawrence S. Pertillar
Victims Of Suspicion - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Many will not budge,
Unless a guaranteed dollar can be made.
This affords them pulchritude credits.
To earn and socialize at the same time.
It is rare to find anyone,
Donating sincerety AND their time.
There are many who do volunteer their efforts.
And become satisfied in the sacrificing of themselves.
Others could not think of this...
Unless a need for attention came with it.
And those who do give of themselves and talents,
Readily become victims of suspicion.
There 'has' to be SOMETHING connected to their giving.
Since why would one do it...
If it is obvious they are giving away what they themselves need?
There is another 'sicko' over here! '
Comments about Victims Of Suspicion by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda