Edward Kofi Louis
Villainy - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Villainy, vain, ill, van, nay, in, an, vial, nail, ail, lay;
Tones of love and tones of peace!
But, i am here to respect your muse.
Comments about Villainy by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda