Viridescent - Poem by Naveed Akram
The sky stood out motionless,
For a moment it was highly probable
That electricity had verified itself,
Or the clouds surpassed in surprise;
But initial meanings floated,
Like the balloons of the fair.
As I watched the viridescent sky,
One amount of green land was seen as well.
Black and blue was the ocean of health,
Rich beings had been accommodated,
Or they still wept under the oceanic boughs.
The buying was concentrated like sins,
The sky stood out all so dark now,
With frogs and signs of disguised beings,
Frequenting the common lands.
Comments about Viridescent by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda