Edward Kofi Louis
Virtuous - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
But the original Hebrew Text has the truth for you,
And like the voice of your husband calling at you.
You will bring forth children like Cain and Abel,
But do mind your language when speaking wih others.
Little by little,
Step by step,
The time of life!
And like the voice of your wife;
But try to educate your mind with peace and love than hate.
Comments about Virtuous by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl