RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Visions Of This Mind Echoing - Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Visions of the mind echo throughout subconsciousness,
coming alive in depths of thoughts being constantly
carried around day by day.
Never ever thinking of leaving anything unwritten
while this mere poet's alive and able to continue to
express what's seen and felt in this life.
Given in episodes of loneliness, joy, sorrow and sad-
ness, always ready to begin and end without even think-
ing of a thing until picking up a pen.
Noticing the time, beginning to write, taking everything
in at a glance through mind and intellect, no one ever
really knows what's going on between synapses and neuron
of this poet's brain.
Comments about Visions Of This Mind Echoing by RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl