Visited By The Press - Poem by Naveed Akram
Lucky evidence has emerged and submerged accordingly,
Bending on both beauty and best action of soldering affluently.
I guess the prime pressure has numbered in thousands,
I estimate and extrapolate the desires and wont of legends.
Today put in the comment of everly natures,
As regards to health and beauty and wealth.
Perhaps style is a coward over the grace,
So keep on concaving the youth in your designing.
Comments about Visited By The Press by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl