Wait And See... - Poem by Christina Carrasco
The first time we talkied i felt this strong connection between us. You understood me like no one else did. And now that your gone i feel as if im missing something. I noticed that whenever you texted or called me my heart would beat faster, and couldn't wait to hear your voice again. As the days went by i started to feel these emotions that i hadn't felt before. You understood a part of me that no one else cared to find out about. The hardest thing is learning to let you go. Sometimes i wonder if we are meant to be together but i'll just have to wait and see..
Comments about Wait And See... by Christina Carrasco
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl