Waiting For Dawn - Poem by Dónall Dempsey
& put on her clothes
'Gotta go! ' she smiled
leaving me at first light.
Later that night
removed her clothes
& we continued
we were doing
the previous night.
Comments about Waiting For Dawn by Dónall Dempsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl