Theresa Ann Moore
Wake Up Sleepyhead - Poem by Theresa Ann Moore
Good morning, how are you this fine new day!
What’s that you say, leave you alone and go away?
What’s the matter, where is your harmony today?
You’re feeling grouchy, so I guess I’ll stop and obey.
Too bad for you, because I am going outside and play.
Comments about Wake Up Sleepyhead by Theresa Ann Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl