Water Women Pure - Poem by Clinton Siegle
Water for women is needed clean and pure
a cure for better wealth and health
time is but a moment in a tear
eternity will remember unpolluted water more than a tear for war
reality is we need uncontaminated water
women of the world to ask for water
open your voices ask for water
men are for war for water
eternity will remember germ-free water for life
need purer water for life
pure water for helping women for a lifetime
uniquely essential for bathing, washing, eating, cooking, living.
Reality is tears are water
eternities will remember women with water.
Nonclassical sonnet with acrostic left side spelling water women pure.
Comments about Water Women Pure by Clinton Siegle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl