We Salute You Rahman, The Crown Prince Of Music - Poem by Raja Basu
A.R. Rahman, the Crown Prince of music, and the King of our (Indians) heart
Your music is as refined as your nature, and precious like a rainfall in a desert.
You had already conquered India, and today you won the world
Trust me, “Oscar” itself is honoured that you have won the award.
I wrote this poem on 24th February 2009, a day after A.R. Rahman won “Oscar” for his music in “Slumdog Millionaire”.
Comments about We Salute You Rahman, The Crown Prince Of Music by Raja Basu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl