An Ode To My Cell Phone - Poem by Raja Basu
You are my bridge for keeping touch with everybody
Without you my life would simply have become completely shoddy.
It is for you that I am always in the loop about what is happening in the lives of my friends and relatives
I have all of their latest news, whether it is my best friend’s ailment or my cousin’s proposed visit to Greece.
You are always there to help me to contact and get contacted, no matter where I am
Whether I am at the office desk or driving in the road, I just give it a damn.
It is for you that I never feel away from my home even while being so far away,
I mean it, dear, now I cannot survive without you even for a day.
Comments about An Ode To My Cell Phone by Raja Basu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda