Weak-Minded As Coleridge - Poem by Shalom Freedman
WEAK- MINDED AS COLERIDGE
Weak- minded as Coleridge
In Irresolution I write
A Great Plan for tomorrow
Quick lines for tonight.
The hare of the story
Has run out of steam
He writes new words
But is emptied of Dreams.
Comments about Weak-Minded As Coleridge by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl