Wedding Bed - Poem by Lamar Cole
He was about to wed.
A person who was one of the living dead.
She had on a plastic face.
And her being dead he could see no trace.
But when he gets her into the wedding bed.
His body she will be fed.
Comments about Wedding Bed by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl