me poet yeps poet
Wee Oak Trees - Poem by me poet yeps poet
0 BROTHERS LIKEKelly...
one day we all become
like old OAK trees...
but age is just a number- - -
some become old when young- - -
some neverage till the fire says....
You are midway like a good Samaritan..
OAKS lonely and FRIENDLY SON..
you have the GLORY of all old poets won..
I am another one
Awaiting the shelter of leaves
as says Akhtar Jawad ji
Let's all finally live long
like ole oak trees
do you agree
Comments about Wee Oak Trees by me poet yeps poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl