kafil uddin raihan.
Welcome - Poem by kafil uddin raihan.
He has just born,
A new life in this world,
With a shout he is introducing himself,
Asking for a favor of us,
But in this selfish world,
We have nothing to do,
Except welcome him,
As usual, we welcome him.
Welcome to the dead land,
Welcome to this hell........
Comments about Welcome by kafil uddin raihan.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl