What And When - Poem by Jesse Tampa
What happens when there is more ice than cream?
What do you do when death comes to your dream?
What would happen if there were only 2 months in a year?
What if fire composed a tear?
When there is more ice, it doesn’t taste so great
When your dream dies, maybe it was fate
When there are 2 months in a year, the year is up fast
When you cry fire tears, the crying doesn’t last
Comments about What And When by Jesse Tampa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl