What Is Happiness - Poem by Jonathan Maldonado
Smile for me, show me what its like.
That sweet expression once came with ease.
Laugh for me, tell me how it feels.
That joyous noise I knew so well.
Love for me, teach me the way.
That raw emotion that slipped all away.
Comments about What Is Happiness by Jonathan Maldonado
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda