Jonathan Maldonado Poems
- I Am I AM I am nothing you see and everything you dont I ...
- Love At First Sight: Happiness sweeps like an unsuspected ...
- Maybe Maybe, Maybe things will get better Maybe things ...
- Infinite Love I never knew what love could do Until I laid...
- A Fathers Reminiscence... Only yesterday I stared up at a ...
- A Human Disposition: Ignorant Mindless Prejudice Envious
- Let Me In If your glass is empty Let me fill If your soul...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jonathan Maldonado
I am nothing you see and everything you dont
I am a forced smile
I am a lost soul behind ambitious eyes
I am a chameleon
i am happy and I am sad
I am lonely
i am the best, but I am no good
I am a quitter
i am a friend, a brother, a son, but I am a stranger
I am NOONE.