- Whatever: : Humour, Inspiration - Poem by Alessandra Liverani
The sun is shining, so what
The birds are chirping, who cares?
The dogs are barking, what for?
The river's flowing, only from here to there
Things aren't going right, will it ever turn
Are obstacles put into place just so I will learn
How to overcome them, whatever's thrown my way
Must I repeat this lesson, day after day?
Challenges 101, surely I've passed it by now
I know I've failed it a couple of times, well it really is a cow
I'm more than ready for Smooth Sailing 201
My time with Challenges I'd like to be done
Are you listening to what I'm saying?
Or is this just some meaningless braying
Come on Professor just give me a pass
So I can finally exit this class
Comments about - Whatever: : Humour, Inspiration by Alessandra Liverani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda