Whats The Experation Date On That? - Poem by grezlay figueroa
you know i think its the feeling we get after we want something that has expired.
it doesn't mean that there's something wrong with love.
its just that you lack the exposure of it.
your doing the wrong.
'i put others [your heart] before myself. yet thats what bothers you.'
im weaker then weak today.
but my outbursts are pouring inside me.
to think that what i long for is right in front of me.
and well maybe its just exposure.
Comments about Whats The Experation Date On That? by grezlay figueroa
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl