When I See You - Poem by Chantel Braatz
When I see you, I love you
I saw you with your friends
But you never saw me.
When I see you, the world ain't there
I only see you and me
That smile of yours makes me melt.
When I see you, I feel special
Because you looked my way
And I felt noticed.
When I see you, it's just you and me
You make my world light up
I would do anything for you.
When I see you, I have a smile like no other
I get butterflies in my stomach
And the world knows I'm happy
And it's all because of
When I see you
Comments about When I See You by Chantel Braatz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl